Here is another photo from inside the East Liberty Presbyterian Church. The cathedral’s construction was completed in 1935 and was designed by Ralph Adams Cram, who was out of Boston. He referred to this cathedral as his masterpiece. Weekly planning meeting took place over four years at the Duquesne Club to prepare for this design and the construction. The committee’s time and effort paid off with this wonderful facility.